Well, I made it back from the cruise. We had a great time despite hurricane dolly. I was a little sea sick but not for long. Check me out. Here are my top ten do’s and don’ts for going on a cruise.
10. Do eat as much as you want. It’s not everyday that you’re on vacation, right? The cruise ship had an endless supply of food, from sun up to sun down. Pretty good, too.
9. Don’t forget your cute little black dress or cocktail dress. Each night you’re invited to a formal dinner and won’t be allowed in with shorts or casual clothes.
8. Do flirt with your waiters and bartenders.
7. Do decide how much you want to spend before you go. After tipping, drinks, souvenirs, excursions, etc., the bill can really add up.
6. Don’t order a lot of sodas or alcoholic drinks if you want to save money. I paid over $2 for a can of Sprite!
5. Do go on an excursion. They are fun and culturally enriching.
4. Don’t pay for a shopping excursion. There are plenty of shops located right outside of the ports.
3. Do get your passport ahead of time. It will definitely expedite the process of embarking and debarking.
2. Don’t buy something at a port without first making a bargain with the vendor. You can get some really good deals.
1. Do have lots of fun!